Sandwichpanels and trapezoidal steel sheets - Made in Austria
Your advantages with Pflaum & Söhne at a glance
- Worldwide delivery
- Best price-performance ratio
- Personal advice
- Sandwich panels and trapezoidal steel sheets from Austria
- Almost unlimited configuration of products
Manufactured in Austria, we offer superior, durable sandwich panels and trapezoidal steel sheets for commercial buildings, residential homes, industrial projects, cold storage, shed construction and more. All of our products are customizable to your desired core thickness and length and available in with a wide variety of coatings. This means you can get custom products tailored to your building project.
For more than 60 years we have been processing facades all over Austria and always produce for our customers according to their wishes and individually. We at Pflaum & Söhne are experts in steel cladding and offer the ideal product for every application:
- Sandwich Panels: In addition to aesthetics, our sandwich panels are also characterized by excellent insulation performance, easy installation and high load-bearing capacity. Here, you can choose between our high-quality wall panels and roof panels, which makes our sandwich panels suitable for both walls and roof surfaces.
- Mineral wool panels: The insulating core of our mineral wool panels is made of non-combustible mineral wool fibers, creating a durable, dimensionally stable facade with a high fire protection rating and excellent thermal insulation. We have prepared helpful installation instructions for fixing the fire protection panels.
- Trapezoidal steel sheets: They are characterized by a high load-bearing capacity and convince with their low weight and easy installation. Our roof outer shells and wall outer shells reliably protect your roof structure and facade from environmental influences. In industrial roofs, load-bearing shells are valuable components and also provide heat and sound insulation. Our steel cassette profiles combine thermal insulation and weather protection.
To gain an insight into our products and working methods, please take a look at our previous projects.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact our team directly. We are always at your disposal for a personal conversation.
Our traditional steel company consists of 100 dedicated employees in the areas of production, technology, sales and administration. Click here for a job in our team.